Friday :D


 When I wake up, my mom already went out.
D:
And I have to WALK to Kok Ming's house.
It's freaking hot !
Lucky I bring umbrella.
HAHA, I look sooo nar when I saw other guys walking on the street without umbrella.
Only me weh !
Anyway, thanks to that umbrella,
I didn't turn into SHYAM !
You know what I mean. :D
With my dear iPod, time passed so fast and I reached Kok Ming's house.
Oh ya, before that.
When I am walking, I feel hungry and say to myself
" 死火,刚才在家online到忘了吃早餐 ! "
HAHA, lucky pass by a shop and I brought Chip More !
When I reached, his mom even make a coffee for me.
:D
Since sooo long didn't drink coffee.
Anyway, I helped Kok Ming to create a blog ! :D
HAHA, now I can know what happened to him through blog.
Okay, let skip this.
We went to LRT station.
I admit that this is the second time I go LRT station. :D
HAHA, Noob mah. :p




See the different. x(

After that, we meet up with Pui Wei, Mei Ying and Ken Jin.
Their clothes was cool but I wear so sui bian. LOL





Went for movie but we need to sit separately. 
So nah !
Went for lunch.
Dark dou sei there.
HAHA, Kok Ming even try to sleep there.


HAHA, Pui Wei and Mei Ying steeeep on it. :D:D
Dao sei.






O_O Macam so weird de ?


Come mon, drink faster. x)

After that,
It is bowling time. :D
Okay, Ken Jin and I bought sock.
-_____-
HAHA, get caught by the staff there mah.
So terpaksa loh. :(




HAHA, LOOOOOOVE THIS. :D:D




Yerr, look like shyam weh ! :D









We also went to BORDER !
:D
HAHA, Kok Ming and I do some stupid things. LOL
You will know when i get the photo.
Mei Ying go back and Ken Jin brought a book. :)


WE PREGNANT ? HAHA



Continue our journey to a place where a lot of people playing there.
HAHA. don't know what it called.
HAHA, enjoy 'basketball' with ken jin !
:))))))
Get to exciting so forget to take photo. :(







And no more.
Went back home. :D


OMG, still left three token.
See how exciting we are.






HAHA, first time blogging mah.
So talk crap loh.
:P






-THE END-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering