Chinese class is boring, as usual. D:
The teacher is so lame.
Even Ying Shuang and Yuet Lee beh tahan her.
We got the right question, yet she marks it as wrong.
wth weh ! 
I really need that question to get a gred A for my chinese.
74%
My mom is going to kill me with this marks. :((
Finally, I get back all my result. :D
1A+ 4A 3A- 2B. D:
Kinda disappointed. B weh !
D:
If only brandon could share some marks for me. ;)
nah, I know it's impossible.
Okay, I am just imagining.
Let talk about something else.
Today carry out a experiment in bio period. :D:D
Not very sure what's the aim of this experiment.
All I know is POTATO. :D
We were crafting after carry out the experiment. :D
I think Ken Jin starts first.
Looove his crafting so much.
Potato man, woman, chair dan sebagainya.
LOLOLOL
Okay, I admit that I learned from En. Chan, the sebagainya. :)
Followed by Boon, Wei Kit and me. :D
Boon do a giant man.
Wei Kit do a guitar man.
And I,
do a UNKNOWN man.
Don't really know what is that.
so I called it as UNKNOWN. :)
I guess everyone is crazy with PATATO lah. :D
We laughed during the experiment. LOLOL
as usual. :)
There is not even a single day I didn't laugh. :D
There are joker around my class. :D
Shee Ean !
Mun Loong !
Boon !
Wei Kit !
Kok Ming !
Ken Jin !
HAHA, I counted myself in also lah. :D
Me !
and sebagainya. :)
You will know if you are 4 science 1 2010 SMK Cheras's students. ;D
Anyway, the chinese class is damn boring weh ! D:
I am the only one who crap jokes. D:
while Kok Ming go kao lui. D:
Anyway, thanks to the THUNDER. :D
We go back home earlier.
It really saved me from that boring hell. :D
Going to listen Thunder by boys like girls this whole day. :D:D
HAHA. Okay, it is nap time again. :D

So have a great day too peeps. :D













:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering