One day Photographer. x)

I broke the promise to spend my whole holiday with naruto.
Went to ts yesterday and today went for the Petronas thing.
Anyway, quite enjoy walking around and taking photo.
Lets have a look what my dad, my bro and I had took. :D
Since the photo is too big, I just upload some. :)
I don't wanna spend my whole day uploading photo. :(


The Children event. :)


Our turn. :D
Freaking hot weh ! D:

The malay : Throw only, if you reach that line, you win.
We : Ohhhhhhh !

My turn

My bro

HAHA, see what I win ! :D:D

After finished our games,

iPod time !

Me : Wait ! * Take out right one *

Me : Okay, continue. :))

Chung Han : Eww, Ice kacang tasteless leh, throw only lah. :)

Give it to me.

She is soooo bored. :)

o_o

Chung Han : Joey, imy.
HAHA

Dad.

HAHA, love it !

Hmm, so serious. :X

Lunch time.

Zadao. Only my bro and I go and take the food.

And we continue taking photo.

Victim ! * Evil smile*
HAHA, too bad you can't see my face.

Spend my whole morning and afternoon there. :)
Quite enjoy. :)

End this post with..
Myself. HAHA.



















Eh, do your homework lah.
D:










-THE END-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering