Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Don't have the mood to do my homework.
Okay, I know.
I'm always like this especially on Sunday. D:
Early in the morning saw Kok Ming online and ......
HAHA, try to persuade him to come my house.
We called this group study.  ;)
Such a good reason.
He came at 2pm.
And brought BIGAPPLE for me. -__-
'OI, BRING AGAIN AND I WILL HALAU YOU !'
Anyway, thanks to him, I finished my math and add math homework.
Actually it's quite easy, it just that I don't have the mood.
Simply done our homework and went for basketball.
Along with Chee Han and Chung Han.
:D
Anyway, we play for a while and it's rain ! :((
We hid on the building and hope that the rain will stop.
-____________-
The rain didn't stop and even bring on the thunder weh !
D:
Okay, let keep it as a secret how we get back. :D
ask me loh. HAHA













Hmm, don't know what to write weh !
Sign off lah. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering