I really enjoyed today. ;)
I'm kinda lucky. :D
Wait, I mean we are kinda lucky today, don't we ?
Today, it is really like a holiday. :D
Chatting, joking around.
And the best part is,
no teacher is teaching !
We were informed that all the malays had to attend a don't know what thing in the hall this morning. ;D
My first reaction is YEAH !
I don't know how you guy pass your time,
but for me,
I walked around, talking, joking, play chess.
Talk about chess, omg, I really got to study my chess. D:
But I am kinda lazy. :D
If got time, I also go basketball lah. :D
HAHA.
Back to the topic.
Okay, the best thing is the ghost story.
I heard the girls was talking about a guy named BRANDON when I walked around.
Joined in and started the ghost story by Yuet lee.
I admit that it is kinda scary !
Hmm, lets see.
We were focus on the story,
but MEI YING, the ghost. LOL
keep walking around us and try to scare us. wth !
I kena one time weh. D:
Anyway, the ghost story was freaking nice. Thanks Yuet Lee.
Hope you see this. HAHA
After school, suppose to go midah basketball.
but then Kok Ming and Wooi Hong wanna come my house,
so, deal !
COME MY HOUSE.
:)
Ohhhhh ya !
Before that before that !
I get my MSSMKL form for competition !
YAYYYY !
I gotta get into the final !
To have a holiday for a month. :D
We waited in my house until 3pm.
And BASKETBALL !
We were so tired after basketball.
omg, my leg muscle damn pain weh ! D:
Anyway, I guess they were enjoyeeeeeeeeeeed !
HAHA, me too. :)




Okay, I know my blog is getting boring.
D: D:
I knew it.
There are no photo. D:
If only the school allowed us to bring camera.
D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Comments

  1. Eh! MSSMKL mean what??
    My bro also join oo...but is badminton competition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering