Bye, Exam. ;)

Well, today is the final paper for exam, Bio ! ;)
Time went so fast in school.
I sat for exam,
sang songs, kacau people 
and the bell rang.
Today's Wei Xiong' birthday,
we suppose to go to McDonald
but most of us didn't have much cash in our wallet,
so we went mamak yam cha.
It seem that the mamak was opened recently,
everything inside mamak seem so clean.
Later, some went back home, some went to buy shoes.
Since it's holiday tomorrow,
I went to Kok Ming's house !
Oh ya, with Tan along.
Online, rest, and having lunch there.
Kok Ming take photo with his '1.8' mp hp, as usual.
Actually the main purpose I went to Kok Ming's house is to ta por. :)
It had been sooo long I didn't ta por ! 
every day keep facing books. :(
I wore Tan's shirt for basketball.
I can't wear my school uniform or it's really gonna make me looks weird.
The shirt is HUGE !
It's XXXXXL size to me ! :(
I really look funny with that shirt.
Anyway, it's better than school uniform.
There were many people when we get to the basketball court.
I just joined in because they are Kok Ming's friends.
They were skillful !
There is one guy that I admired the most.
His shooting style was awesomeeee !
Love it !
Chow came tooooo !
Weather wasn't that good.
Later, it's rained and I had to ran back to my house.
:(
Anyway, SOMEONE I DUNNO FETCH ME BACK WITH HIS MOTOR !
HAHA.
I am kinda scare at first, but since there is only rm5 in my wallet,
I get up to his motor !
If he wanna rob me,
then just take it loh !
:)
Okay lah, that guy really is a good person,
He REALLY fetch me back.
My clothes isn't too wet because of that pak cik !
Thanks !
Hope you can find my blog and see this !
:)












- HAPPY HOLIDAY PEOPLE -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering