I suppose to have a nap now but I wanna update now
so that I can sleep early tonight. :D
Today, as you know, the second day of result day. :D
When I get my result, I really feel OMG weh !
especially bio. :)))
I didn't fail and get a B !
Same with my sej.
HAHA, write PORE PROTEIN for six questions and still, I didn't fail.
Hmm, if compare to PMR, my bio will get a C.
:D
So what, now is SPM. HAHA, bye PMR.
Chemistry test was kinda weird. I scored A-. 
Not that bad huh, but still,

teacher give me a F word when she mark my paper.
O_O
Did I done anything wrong ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Still have what huh,
Hmm...
Oh, eng and bm. :))
both get A. :D
happy sei luuu.
I got all my paper back except for Physics and Chinese. :D
If both subject I get A, there will be 1A+ 6A 1A- 2B.
Love it weh !
I not that care about my result when teacher told me that there
wil be a chess competition. :))
If I can wakil KL, one month no school weh !
syok dou !
:D:D
So, update until here lah.
Study chess, shape my holiday.
HAHA.
Copy class motto.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering