Ouch

What a cool left wrist I have

Ouch, lots of my cells died for the x-ray pic.
millions perhaps. =x idk
So, I'll be sorry to all those dead cells if I don't make use of this pic. :D
Not a big deal cracking my bones,
if does, I just have to drink more milk for calcium. (:

So, hi peeps. (:
Kwok Han to the update again.
Left 3 more weeks, more or less,
 and the holidays will ends.
Currently, I left one hand to use.
So I have to learn eating, bathing, doing everything with one hand. 
Luckily, I'm a left-right handed.
*Just to mention to those who don't know*
It doesn't affect much.
Life goes pretty normal,
just no gaming plus basketball.
Mom don't let me out for basketball jor.
but I'll still going after I recover.
It would be nice to get another x-ray pic. HAHA. =x
So, gotta grab this opportunity to sharpen my chess skill. (:
Gotta get first for next year, hopefully.
btw, just watched Inception.

It was a great movie that you gotta see it twice.
Thank to Marcus who recommend this movie in his blog.
and now is my turn to promote this movie. (:
Watch it whenever you're free.


Comments

  1. Dude, watch the wrist man... Get well soon... When u enter a dream, u will be healed... XP When u too puas and get bored wit the healed wrist, use the 'kick'... XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, dont have that device lar, cant enter dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You enter your own dream mah... No need the device one... XP If u want to enter my dream only u need the device... XD Hahahahahaha!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering