last

kl view


First of all, good luck to all my form 3 friends who are taking PMR tmrw.
All the best. (:
Today is Monday.
Really normal, too normal Monday.
We didn't study at all, most of the teachers are absent. 
It's going to continue for the whole week. 
Too bad we aren't allow to bring Monopoly to school 
or it'll be fun. :(

Btw, I went for my uncle's wedding dinner yesterday. 
Of course, I took some photos and will upload to facebook just to let
my oversea cousins to have a look about this wedding.

Anyway, back to my last post's topic.
Yea, there are two more examples that I can show you today. 

First,
Let start from McD.
Went to McD last week and started to order, 
" Having here, one Big Mac and a McFlurry Oreo. " (:
Yea, I did smile.
She said " McFlurry Oreo ? "
And there goes ...
" No, McFlurry Oreo. "
And she showed me her "mm shong" face.
Yea, I know it is kinda stupid for me to say something like this. 
I had no idea on that time.
idk why too. :S

Next,
I just happened a moment ago. -____-
I was damn noob weih. 
I plugged the usb cable into my comp and started upload my photos.
So, Idk why , suddenly my mind went ...
" Why is the usb cable here one ? " 
And just unplug it. 
And my whole comp lag. -.-

Anyway, this will be the last post saying myself is dumb,
no more and I won't let it happen anymore.
Enjoy the klcc that I snapped yesterday. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering