Randomly updating. Just for fun.

Alive but pity frog. :(
Hi people, it's Kwok Han again. (:

I had a satisfied weekday.
It was the pmr week.
As you know, I had less classes compared to normal week. 
Most of my teachers were busy for the pmr.
Too bad it's going to end on next Monday. (:
So, form 3, how was your exam so far ?
Doing great ?
Hope so. (:
Same to all my friends who having exam.
You boys and girls always have my luck. 
Remember that well. (:
But if my luck don't work, then it isn't my fault then. (:
Yesterday, our class had bisected frogs for our bio experiment. 
Feel free to take a look in my album in fb. 
btw, I created a tumblr blog. (;
Yea, still a newbie in tumblr.
If any of you know how to use tumblr,
feel free to find me in msn to teach me. 
I am always there. HAHA


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering