I never get hardworking in study

Hey, people. (:
Yeah, exam's getting nearer
And I gotta study. :(
But the problem I am facing is, 
I can't focus + langsung tak da mood.
Haiz. :/
Especially for Sejarah. -__-
Every time I reading Sejarah's text book,
I always end up with watching NBA after few minutes.
btw, to basketball's fans, here is a link that teach us the proper way of shooting.
HAHA, I watched like thousand times already. (:
Not basketball fans anymore, 
it's just crazy for basketball I think. (:

Anyway, I'm going to stay back in school until 4pm the whole next week just to study. (:
If I get good result, I can show it to my parents proudly. HAHA
btw, you guys also need to study or I will look down on you.
Seriously, I will.
So,
Wish me good luck in study weih. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering