Go get a book before it's too late

It seem that I never appreciate my certificate huh

This will be my last post for this month. 
Exam is like sooooo near, HAHA
it's just tomorrow.
Actually taking exam isn't that bad,
but what make it worse is,
you can't understand what the hell are the questions about.
Dude, if you really a hardworking student,
trust me, you do enjoy exam.
The last exam was kinda like piece of cake for me. (:
But this time, I langsung haven't do revision for my exam,
especially for Chinese.
I totally don't understand 
and
tomorrow gotta take Chinese exam. 
So yea, conclusion,
Hardworking students ; YEAH, I LOVE EXAM.
Lazy student like me ; Oh crap, exam. That mean I gonna get   
 another fail for subjects I don't understand.

-_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering