IQ went down somehow


Hi, peeps. (:
Fever for five days and it's finally ends today, which is Friday.
What I had found out is ...
I guess my IQ went down.
._____.

Here goes two examples which are some mistaken I never make.


First ...
Yea, today after school, of course, straight called my mom and
my mom said my brother will fetch me.
So, I give him 15 mins and chit chat with friends which passed by.
After that, I went out lor but I can't see the car .
Suddenly I started thinking ...
"Hmm, If my bro got class, then he should be late a bit more,
let go back and have a call first. "
which is a stupid decision that I never make before.
Almost reached the public telephone only realized that my bro have no class
on friday every week. 
deng.
Okay, there's one.

Second ...
As usual, got back home sure took nap.
I don't know whether it is too long or what.
It's from 3 to 6.
Acceptable huh.
Okay lar, not consider lor.
Wait, it is not the point.
The point is when I wake up, I was like ...
" omg, why I slept here one ? "
" why the sky is soooooo dark one when now is morning ? "
" omg, why so early you started to play cod one gor ? "
Yea, I really seriously thought that today is freaking tomorrow.
Waited for so long, about 15 mins,
" Oh, today is still friday. "
-_-

By time, I guess I will find out more and more,
and realize how low did my IQ had gone down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering