Working On Class Album 2011

woots. Finally my blogger got the new design. (:

I either go blogger or
tumblr.
So basically, I blog / reblog everyday.

Alright. Here goes a post. (:
The crews.
Went to Brandon' house today.
I was late.
The last one. :p
Err, cannot blame me. 
Main character always come in last. (:
We didn't really too focus on finishing our class album thingy.
All also main main. -.-
See, webcam. 

Pui Wei even wanna learn that light drawing thing.
err, Nice try. :D

Babi, memories cacat.
Kena reblog. xD
Thanks Yvonne so much.
Tumpang her car back home.
But kinda like 5 mins nightmare to me. :(
Billy is (Y), no kidding.
Yala, fml. -.-
My own problem larh, which shouldn't have in a guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering