Hang out with 5 Science 1 2011


Yo peeps. (:
Hmm, no offense but this blog just for my friends.
There is no need to promote my blog to others. -.-

So, yea, as usual, had breakfast with friends before departing.
Lost to Yvonne this time
I am the second one who finished my meal. -.-
So, she got to take the photo.
See, more ppl joined this time. (:
After that, went to Foong's hse for awhile since we are too early. -.-
Kena stepped. -.-
Not going to tell what I kena step. -.-

Went to KLCC first.

That's why I am proud being a guy. (Y)
After that, walked to Pavilion.
hehe, first time I can lead them go. :D
Super Duper Hyper Ultra PROUD larh. hehe. (:
OMG, feel like getting one for my very first car. xD


And we go makan Snowflake. :D
Babi lama nak cuba jor.
And it is nice as like what others said. :D
Babi nice. (:

And guess what.
We really watched X-Men First Class. :D :D :D :D :D
Although not all but at least got 10 ppl gua. :/
idk.

btw, thanks Yvonne and her parents for fetching me back.
Her parents even talk crap with me. xD
Alright, that's all for today.
Tiring. :/
This is why I prefer to upload my pics in my blog than facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering