Complain about life 2011

Tumblr account deactivated. 
Hey guys, just to let you know I deleted my tumblr recently.
icttr. :/
I have no idea are there any teachers reading my blog ?
If do, just don't read.
bye bye.
Because sometimes I might just hurt your feeling if I blog about you.
It's my blog btw,
so I am just typing out my feeling towards my life,
Nothing wrong.

Anyway, I had been assigned as the school event photographer and
I just got to know recently. -.-
wtf.
There's no need to congrats.
Take a look.
wtf is this picture even mean ?
yea, just char sui.
Gonna reject the offer as a event photographer for the school magazine.
I don't do charity jobs.
Future more, not only event. -.- 
I need to get a lot of portraits too.
btw, that is not the reason I like photography.
Just don't ruin my hobby.




Life's tough. You can't just fan min when you mm shong. FML.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering