First week of holidays, June 2011

Snowflake. Woots. :D
Went Pavilion today.
Super duper many people were waiting. 
Some people babi garang. -.-
They just dashed in and sat at the place that I waited so long. -__________-
fml.
But worth larh.
Soya Ice Series. (Y)
Got myself a two pearl milk tea too. (:

Hmm, first week of holidays.
Speak of truth, I really did nothing benefits. -.-
Although I am super busy.
Even basketball I injured my nails. -.-
Almost wanna come out jor.
gg. -.-
Got somemore, lazy to take pics. xD
Don't wanna destroy my blog with all these ugly pics. (:
The only thing benefit is taking photos for class album.

Hmm, holidays left a week.
Gotta make it useful.
Like learning more about photography.
Do some revision for my SPM.
Hope it turn out well ba. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering