Last Post in June 2011

No one will notice this when they passed by.
June. hmm.
It was great. Probably. :/
Okay, I will just called it half great.
June is just another month among 12 months.
Yea, tiny.
But lots of things' happened and I can't just post it here.
But it seem May was even more busier since
I had 20 posts in May while there's 16 in June.
Anyway, kinda lost interest in getting a instant camera after gathering all those comments.
So, I will just stick with my slr.
Had a small chat with sai lou, and she will back to school on Monday.
Hope her toes are alright.
Saturday.
1 Malaysia, 1 Run.
Foong wanted to take pics.
So yea, I am not school photographer but
 I am photographer for this blog.
So readers, stay tuned for pics.

One more thing,
did anyone realize my pengetua are basketball player ?
Alright, I will show you. :)
I play for NIKE. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering