Just finished my end-term exam today. Don't ask me is it difficult or not. Some are hard but some are easy. So, it really depends on yourself to determine how hard this exam was. So, boys and girls, I'm here for my blog again. Some are asking me why am I so hardworking updating my blog and I think for a while and get my answer ; I wanna record my story. So far, yeah, just this answer to answer the question. (: Anyway, I had not been online for the last two days. Reason ? Ask me. (: kwokhan@hotmail.com Okay, you already know my email address. I know, I'm just trying to make this post longer. :p Since I ended my exam today, I was free and decided to clean up my messy room. And ya, found some primary school's stuffs. I didn't know I have plenty of cert. (: Kinda miss ob also. =/ I do remember. (: So yea, I from a very tiny babies until a very _______ Kwok Han. (: Fill it yourself because if I fill, later you aren't agree mm hou lor. (: btw, I a...
What a cool left wrist I have Ouch, lots of my cells died for the x-ray pic. millions perhaps. =x idk So, I'll be sorry to all those dead cells if I don't make use of this pic. :D Not a big deal cracking my bones, if does, I just have to drink more milk for calcium. (: So, hi peeps. (: Kwok Han to the update again. Left 3 more weeks, more or less, and the holidays will ends. Currently, I left one hand to use. So I have to learn eating, bathing, doing everything with one hand. Luckily, I'm a left-right handed. *Just to mention to those who don't know* It doesn't affect much. Life goes pretty normal, just no gaming plus basketball. Mom don't let me out for basketball jor. but I'll still going after I recover. It would be nice to get another x-ray pic. HAHA. =x So, gotta grab this opportunity to sharpen my chess skill. (: Gotta get first for next year, hopefully. btw, just watched Inception. It was a great movie that you gotta see it twice. Thank to Ma...
I think blur looks better, so I blurred. (: So, boys and girls . Hey again . (: Yesterday, I had an awesome night. Awesome = No fans and air-con. They are not a single electric flowed through my house my housing area EXCEPT ... Yea, just that. All of the condos around were out of electrics. Can you imagine how hot do we need to suffer ? If you can't, here. This prove ... Even the sky was red in colour ! Since I can't sleep in such a hot condition, I decided to learn photograph at night. Here goes the failures ... #1 #2 #3 - THE END -
Comments
Post a Comment