Lots of #justsaying

Remember ?

Oh heyy people !
hahah. Just feel like blogging now.
The very old feel is coming back i guess. 
haha, guess what.
I know how to shoot basketball again. hahha. 
like FINALLY !
yea, my shooting form was terrible, like REALLY terrible before this week.
Well, I wont blow water saying I am 100% accurate or
as good as last time,
but at least the basketball went into the basket. hahaha.
EHEM, it's definitely a big big improvement to me.
Well, gotta test it out on weekend when i play with others.
Gotta try to be super solo, 
ignore all my team mates,
shoot it whenever I get the ball.
Oh one more thing, since those basketball friends won't really gotta read my blog,
let's write it down as I will be reading it in the future.
You'll never know, I might.

According to one of them who declared that he know the rules 
really well.
Thanks to him, I was caught by travelling every single time.
The irony part was I believed what he said and dare not to
shoot again to prevent any travelling. 
What I did in court was simply catch and pass like what I did when I started learning
 to play basketball.
Due to the unsatisfied and uncertainty explanation by him,
I decided to search for the real definition of travelling with the help of the all mighty google.
The result I got really shocked me.
All I have been told was wrong !

wtf is only can move two steps only ?
wtf is after you used power jump, you can't move ?
wtf is after you take two steps upon completion of dribbling, you must jump and can't stop ?
shit you.

Don't take me wrong, I wasn't upset with him but myself for 
believing what he said all the time without questioning.
okay, part of it, yes,  I am upset with him.
Guys, so now you know why I don't take shot but rather pass nowadays.
Well, the second reason is I can't shoot accurately anymore.
So don't say I only blame on that guy since I stated the second reason.
okay, enough for complaining. hahah. 


Aside from basketball, it's all about my studies. hahah.
Shit, according to my lecturer, a law student is kinda lifeless,
if you wanna be an excellent student.
She told us the only way to improve our writing speed is
keep writing. -_-
well, it's pretty obvious, ikr.
haha, gotta work toward that direction, still trying. xD
well, what i actually did was purely double work,
since I cant write nicely when I tried to write fast,
i gotta rewrite it again for revision. -_-
Hmm, how many days do I left ?
ERRRRRR, let me count yi xia.
Approximately 2 weeks. hahha.
Die straight straight ler.
Damn, all normal route students super relax,
jealous to max.


Allow me to correct what I said just now,
I did not feel like blogging to blog,
I feel kinda sorry to my camera and hence I blog. hahah.
Well, one of my friends was wondering whether I like to take photo or just simply saying,
because I did said it loudly and clearly during the orientation day that I like to take photos.
AND I DO LIKE, TAKDE LIE.
Apparently, I don't think he will remember because I have not know him yet on that day, but 
somehow he remembered and reminded me.
hahah, soooooo gotta blog OFTEN again like last time otherwise 
my camera will be dusty as usual.
but for now, still using old photos, hahha.
pleaaaaaase lah, can't expect me start finding things to shoot straight away,
it takes time.
hahah, anyway, at least there's two post in one month.
BIG IMPROVEMENT !

hahha, kk, study time, ciao guys. 


Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering