Happy Malaysia Day !

#nowplaying 倉頡

Happy Malaysia Day !
haha, yeah. I know it's yesterday. -_-
WELLLLLL, better than nothing right ?
haha, used old photos in this post. ikr.
It's like, before i take any photo, some virtual image is already in my mind,
it's just up to me whether want to put some effort to produce the image or not.
hahah, but this kind of virtual images stopped pop up in my mind, 
so I gotta wait. Sorry camera. hahha. =x

Anyway, Hi people !
How's holidays ?
hahha, nvm, I am not really sincere to ask you guys also. #justsaying
hahah joking lah, seriously, how's holidays ?
Should be pretty fine I guess. 
Well, my holidays ...
hmmm ...
To be honest, I tried to study, but not that much that I planned to.
HAHAHA.
gg, A-level exam is around the corner.
Oh ya, btw, just in case anyone who can write really fast,
yes, really fast and still managed to have a nice handwriting ( as long as the examiner can read )
PLEASE HELP ME !
fb/tweet/whatsapp/viber/sms me !
I am facing not about law knowledge but writing speed. T________________T
Super dying now.

omg, off topic tim,
nah, here is the photo of klcc aka the tallest building in Malaysia.

To be honest, I love Malaysia because I born here. 
hahha, -.-
#justkidding
I love Malaysia as much as everyone do. (:
seeeee how much memories I had in Malaysia. (:

haha, nothing much to blog about.
HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY EVERYONE !
ciaooooo. (:





















Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering