Merdeka Day ? Bitch Please, is BBQ Day !



HEY HEY YO YO !
FULL MOONNNNNN !
I know I keep repeating this phrase :
LONG TIME NO SEE  SAYHEYY BLOG !
but ikr, so true. hahah.

Anywayy, had bbq to celebrate Merdeka ! Kinda.
Start of with hui yan, as usual.


SInce this plan was last mins, roughly about 10+ people attending, 
thankful we managed to finish all the foods we bought.
Ah A and Ah R
Well, A means Andrew while R means Rebecca. hahah.
As usual, I am lazy, so I decided not to help them up but took some photos around.
Guess what, they brought their guitar along

to play ?

Giving me the duhhhh face.

yeah, ikr. so obvious. -.-
Hello, Mr Obvious here aka the blogger of sayheyy.

While Boon was trying out his BRAND NEW camera,
tempting to get more great photos i guess.
Well, in order words, he is as lazy as me. hahhaha. 
using camera as excuse.

Finally, everyone is here.
BBQ time !

Andrew 

was in charge of the charcoal.
BURNNNNNN.

Hui Yan was like, EH BRO ! LOOK ! ...

PEI-NIE CURI MAKANAN !

justsaying. =x
We don't really mind since we have plenty moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

For those who were as lazy as me, 

We chose to play cards while waiting for foods.

Cards ? Bitch please, iPhone !

For girls ? Oh well, they camwhore as usual. 

Seeee, Hui Yan's getting tired.

and decided to sleep in the phone.
but she failed, more like her getting herself raped. xD

Three fella who went for swimming.




Opps, I guess guys also camwhore. 
My bad my bad.

Did I mention about Chong earlier ? 

Well, HAHAH, I forgot to mention who are coming for the bbq.
Got ME, Andrew, Foong, Boon, KenJin, KokMing, Chong, Pei-Nie, HuiYan, 
Rebecca, Yvonne, Eddie, etc etc

Another gif by Hui Yan.

We drove to 7 eleven because we were out of drinks.


Let's keep it short. 
Here. 
All done. 
bbq was quite successful i think.
Thanks to our host, Andrew !

HAHHA, if you guys managed to read through this post, here is a bonus photo for you guys.

Is it just me or it's actually the real looks of our beloved dai ka jie, Hui Yan ? xD

Stay tuned, i will definitely continuing blogging, 
just getting lesser. 
hahah, nothing to do here,
omg, already 4 am. wtf -_-
gotta date my bed.
kthxbai guys !








Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering