Jogging Together. #likeaboss

Familiar ?
If you are Cherasian or live somewhere nearby Cheras,
you should know where is it. :)
YES ! It is at Permaisuri !
My fav playground when I was 6 years old. :)
Anyway, We went for a purpose. 
Jog. :)
Firstly, we must warm up.
A ultra-high-speed-spin.

HAHAHA. :D 
No lah, we didn't warm up. -.-
We straight away jog after walked for few minutes.
Hohoh, I have stamina to jog ler. :D
After jog.
HAHAH, he kept saying
' Dont take my photos. '
but he still pose #likeaboss. xD

The girl who didn't jog but walked for the entire journey.









See Hui Yan. -.-
Told her will blur still wanna pose.



Time for lunch or we rather called it as breakfast.
We were hungry. :(
Hello Long Yi. :D
lol, no photo so Bye Bye Long Yi. :D
Last destination, basketball court. :D
Ppl play basketball they camwhore. ._.

We just managed to play for a while before the weather turned super hot.

HAHHA, short and simple. (:
OhMyGosh, it had been so long since my last update.
Okay, I wasn't busy, it's just there are nothing much for me to blog about.
Neither about my life nor my college people.
idk lah, kthxbai.
Why do he need a GameBoy when he is in the playground ? -.-
Kids nowadays. -.-

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering