Yes for SPM

Secondary school's friends. :)
HOHOH. Since there's no class tmrw, so i got the time to update my blog. :)

Yesterday was the most important moments to all ex-form 5.
YES ! SPM RESULT !
We had breakfast together before heading to school.

HELLO MY SECOND HOME.

It's not famous in everyone's eye, but still, best school in my eye. :)
Alright, ALERT !
Brandon, aka the STRAIGHT A+ STUDENT !

Not lucky for him, he did really worked for it. 
He deserved it. 
Took a walk to my classroom. hahah,
still those blueeeeee table.
I really miss the moment I had some nap when the class was conducting.

ANDDDD SHYAM !
OMG HE GET THIN. -.-
SUPER GREAT IN SHAPE !


Hui Yan, still a poser.

WAITINGGGGG FOR RESULT !

OMG, my result was somewhere there. 
There was when I got nervous. Really nervous to be honest.
idk, I don't really bother nor nervous about it before I entered the hall.

Chill with a V pose. :)
Pui Wei there. :)

Alright, here is the part I got even more nervous.
Since I didn't return my Sejarah Text Book to school last time,
my result arent there. -.-
hahha, I ran to BOSS and paid the amount about rm15 included some interests.
Yea, I gotta collect my result in the pejabat.
MOST GAN CHEONG !
Those who get really great results have to collect in the pejabat like I did
but my situation was kinda different. hahah.
I had to collect in the pejabat because I didn't return book, not like others, 
getting good results.
Standing between those smart students, I felt really nervous.
BUT LUCKILY !
HAHAHHA, My result turned out to be kinda okay. :)
Though it's not straight A's. 

Okay, dont compared me with those straight A's. -.-
Everyone is calling their parents to report their result. hahah

Hui Yan and Yvonne. :)


Busy visiting all my teachers. 
Forgot to take photos. hahah. =x
Heading to Hang Tuah after that.

Pavilion to be exact.



Had lunch at Pepper Lunch. :p

Hui Yan is so perasan.




Hello Yvonne.


Camwhoreee.

Nikon ? Haiz, tak nak.


Ah Boon.

Ah Kok Ming.

Ah haha, too long nvm.




Nothing much in Pavi.

So let's call it a day.

Sambil walk to ts sambil take photos.

Pro.



HOHOH, ada orang gek parents called. 
CEPATTT BALIK LAH SHUI LUI.



Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering