Lets take a break from worrying about tomorrow

Hi Genting ! :D
It had been awhile since I used my slr. haha.
I shouldn't be gan cheong like others since I already entered college.
Anyway, I can't wait for my high school's cincau.
I had addicted to it since form 4 ?
Yea, somewhere there. 
Back to the post.
It's a longg journey that took 1 hour to reach.
Ultra speed. No worry.

Stop by the shui shui temple since brother was headache.


Wanted to climb to the top but it costs few ringgit.
So nahh. nvm.




Founder of Genting.
Somehow he became stone. 

Genting ?

Still have loonngggg way to go.

Starbucks there. :)

Wanted to stay for a day but it was kinda full.

So lepak lepak lor.

Play cheat.


Bye Bye Genting.
hahha, met Kai Huey btw. :)

and we jump ah jump.
Jump until today. :)
Hang out one day before SPM result.

andddd Foong gor gor, hahha, just came back from NS.
Still with his camera. :)

Somehow, someone from the Star Sport something wanna interview us. :D
But Foong and I didn't join in the end.
We prefer to take photos about it.

Alright, I crapped it out myself. -.-
It's about F1 thingy and the reason Foong and I didn't join was because we dont know anything about F1.
haha. gotcha ? xD 
okay nvm. -.-

OMG, he'll get his baby killed.
Babi kedekut, oxygen pun tak nak give.

Foong's.
Since so long.

We, err, no.
Chong love books. :)
Spent for hours there before we head back home.

New schoolbag + Camerabag + Zaperlangbag
Kinda like all in one bag for me. hahha. 
Won't be updating so often now. 
Okayyyy, ciaoooo guys. :)


Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering