ChopperMAN!

One
Plus
Two.
Heyy peeps !
How's life ?
It's great for me. Keeping myself busy whenever there are no class.
BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JLICE !
ehem, she is 10 days older than me. :p
Anyway, here come the post.
Went to Kaki Corner ytd.
Souvenir from Boon.


Yooo Boon ! :D

Ah Chong.
Straighten his hair. Not bad not bad. (:












After that, hohoh, went to snooker.
Boon said dont bring slr in. so err, Elllooo iPhonee. :D



Yamcha before heading back home. :D


Next day.
Brandon's hse. :D


They even called Foong. HAHA. :D

The long time no see girls.

Waited for Wai Yan then we Yuuu Shang. :D


After that, haha, I am not so sure what is next.
I forgot. :p
heheh, anyway, random pics here. :)




Guys play ps 3

Girls go for Wii. (:
Some guys joined of course. hahha.
For example : me. -____-


Heyy Darren. :D




Wanted to go snooker like ytd but it's kinda late so we called it a day.
So yea, ciaoo peeps ! :D
Do miss me and my blog. :D
Dual Dragon FTW !

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering