Usual but great Friday

Friday = Jom makan. (:
Sek Ye Ler Weih. :D
Boon blocked me. ishh. :(
So, heyy. (:
How's life ? hahaha, you can't even reply me,
So just ignore it.
heheh. (:

神啊 ; 
Tuhanku ; 
देवता ; 
Amen ;

Alerlulah. Whatever larh.
Eh wait. saya lagi important, so they should be calling 
Kwok Han arhhhh. (:

Anyway, Friday is boring as usual except pj.
So yea, jump.
After school pergi library to do some stuffs.
Buat apa ?
Here. 
Guess yourself since we gotta keep it as secret. Cannot let juniors know. heheh. (:
They were busy, but not me. heheh. (:
For me,
Teacher stalk the newspaper and I stalk her. (:
aiyaa, terpaksa stalk since nothing to do.
okayy, I stalked her spec too. hahah wtf. -.-

As usual, we went to makan after it ended.
While waiting, they played boon's acc. hahah, superrr lameee weih they all. xD

Since we went to McD ytd, so today is nasi ayam.
Cheap and nicee. (:

Of course, hunt for desserts after that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering