Let's stalk together

Heyy guys.
It's Saturday !
What to do ?
Hmmm.
d40 ?
Let try it out. :)
Alright, let's go ~
There's gonna be one less lonely girl ~

HAHAH. let's go remind me of this song. heheh (:
Yalaaa, serioussss. :O
Went to buy external hard drive today with bros. (:

Had chatime for so called breakfast.
Grasssss Jeeelllly. hohoho. :D
Since my brother tak dare to drive to town.
We parked in VIVA and take lrt instead.
OMG, gotta get myself a Touch N Go jorr.
And waited patiently. (:

Hohoho, Pinkkk train. :D

Tutuuuuuu before the door close. chhiiiiii ~ HAHAHHA.

Walked

to TS sin.
Crowded as usual.
Guess what, I saw Ah Sam. (:
Jump jump.
Okay, reached Lao Yat.
Hmm, people shuuu lai shuuuu qu. 
Walked around.
Me ?
I stalked around. :D
Apa pun stalk.
Not me, the d40. hohoho. :p
Yor, takde leng lui.
Fak Gao Dou.
Aiyo, mana anak awakkkk ? :/
It's okay to be short. There's always a tongkat for ya. :D
Ohhhh. No wonder no one wanna enter larhhhh. 
MayBank. (Y)
Brother bought SD card also for his phone.

Store apa ?
err, message lorrr.
Everyday pun ada banyaaakkk sms.
Seee, reply again. :O

Alright, had lunch before leaving.

Samee way to go back.
lrt. (:

From Hang Tuah.

Shuuuu ke Miharja.

Oh yaa, find this if you take lrt next time.
It's a task for you. :)

Back to VIVA and my bro saw his friends.

Aiyoorrr, I mai stalk again lorr.
Life's too simple. -.-
Apa pun nak stalk. heheh. (:
One to one ? hahah. 
Xiu di di pun nak buy phone. :O

This called indirectly stalk.

Not like this aunty. direct stalk.

iPad can attract girls. (:
Horr, 一家大小一起 kap chai.
omg, cheap weih and I still don't have a phone. -.-
Alright, sien to the max until poster girl also nak stalk. -.-

Finally we are leaving after saying bye bye do miss me. (:

I'm cominggg homeeeee ~
Reached and wanna stalk. heheh. (:

btw, the purpose of the video in my previous post was completely for fun, just to make people laugh.
So don't critic our video just to make yourself get famous.
It will just make you a worst scum.
and yea, your parents will get proud too for dirtying their name. (:

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering