Hello, Bye Bye library

Librarian.
Yes, I am. (:
So, today kinda my last day to duty. :/
Time did flied. It's already August.
Alright, let's see through my day today.
Better than the original's. You gotta admit it.
Alright, I will just skip the class part because it's kinda
Sien as you can see.
Where's all the semangat went ?
Well, we used up all our energy to sing the national song in the morning.

Anyway, saya, xiao yong, and
Yvonne
have to pergi see the tooth fairy.
err, okayy larh, not so leng gek tooth fairy. hehehe (:
But ended up only they two kena, I selamat. hohoho.
She don't like me. :(
Tak bagi saya fix my gigi.
So I ended up with stalking
wtf, hahaha, not the malays larh, stalk the flags onlyyyyy. (:
Okay jump.
Oh hi library and librarians. :D
ERRR. :(
OKAYY, HE IS SHY, NOT HE DON'T WANNA SEE DOU ME. :(

My assistant. The hardworking one because Imma lazy. heheh. (:
Today also working on the project again, so kinda like no need duty also.
Free until can play the game herself.

Anyway, the smiley I drew oneeee lorrrr. :D 

btw, the videos are like OMG super funny especially Sai Boon. HAHAHHAHAHA
After that,
Hmmm, let me thinkkkkk.
aha, some macam ini lor. got too excited-for-nothing jor. -.-


andd kicked all others out before cleaning up the library.

2 mins lagi ? heheh curi tulang lurr. (:
And there's go my last duty.
ciao. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering