I Love Birds. :)

RTP. :(
Hohoho. Keep updating blog weih. hahah. (:
Brought camera to school today too.
Had English Seminar today and it was boring as you can see.
I hadddd a dreeaaaaaaamm ~
So just left 4 periods.
BM.
Giveee me all correct arhh !
and Chemistry.

Wanna take a look at Hui Yan againnn ?
Alrighttt. 
She complained not to take her but she posed herself. -___-




a gif perhaps ?

Yalaa. See dou her also sien jor.
Sieeeen arhhhh. Ask her go away.
See, asked her to go away jor. no more.
R-U-N !
Alright, back to the post.
Went for meeting after school.

The President.
Horr, meeting tak serious. 
After that horr, we went for group study in McD.
How to go ?
Not bas this time.
With this. (:

Chemistryyyy ! :D

Me arh ? read abit stalk abit. (:

Stalk who ?
Aunty

and uncle lorr.

I knowwwwwwww I keep updating larh.
Promise tmrw takde update. (:
so ciaooo and stay tuned. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering