Holidays People !

Hi Ikea. (:
Had chinese trial exam ytd.
Gosh, it was tough weih.
Forgot alot of chinese words. -.-
But I still hope for an A. HAHA.
Yea, went to Ikea.

It is where we are heading to. (:

With Shuuuu speed. :D

What to do in car ?
Spin and spiinnn. (:

Nothing much to tell btw.
Ikea sin.



Camwhore with slr. heheh (:


Somehow I was in the memory card. :/

Wish ? gotta wait until 11.11 (:


Jump to e-Curve.

to kap chai. :D

to kap K ler fair.

couple also can. i dont mind. :D

No larh.
Pergi untuk watch
Cowboy vs Alien.

But the movie tak berapa interesting also. :/

Daddy tambah Mami.

Thennnnn, walk to find food.

Satisfied looks ?


Me arhh. As usual larh.
Give me a punchh. 

Last but not least.
Went to Ikano before balik. (:

Spiiinnnn. :D


Alright, this is basically how I spent my first day of holidays.
How's yours ?
Share lorrr, tunggu apa worr. (:

Ya horr, too much of my sister's portraits ?
Idk why either. Don't ask or not I show you one moreee. :D
hereee.

Alright alright, ciaoo people. :)
Spend your holidays wisely and so do I. (:

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering