Sport Day 2011

2011
Sorry boss.
This gonna be a long post also. xD
Really felt that today is Sat. -,-
And I don't feel like going to school tmrw. :/
But kinda impossible,
parents will chop me into babi chop. xD
Okayy, stop crapping and get into the post. :)

Guess what I saw when I reached. :)
Avatar. :D
Okay, not officially avatar.
Pasar malam one, fake avatar. xD
Since chow's involved in the perbarisan,
he wanna change shirt with me.
My white shirt. :(
So yea, plan failed and I was forced to sit at Waja there. -___-
err, GO WAJA. :)
but it didn't last long.
I sneaked out. :D
Jalan Jalan. :D
Walked to the koperasi members' sites.
Come, give me 5. :)
haha, those ppl showed her the CHEH face. xD
Okay, before helping them out,
Foong, Ken Jin and I took a walk around the stadium. :)

Of course, we won't forget about planking. :)

Walk arh walk arh walk arh walk arh

Walk arh walk arh walk arh walk arh

Walk arh walk arh walk arh walk arh

Finally we reached the other side. pheww. letihnya. xD
GO WIRA ! :D
See, now Bran is jealous that we can walk so freely. hehe. :)

And pengawas also. cham. :P

Perbarisan time. :)
GO PERDANA ! :D
GO WAJA ! :D

Err, I support Waja, hehe. :)
Since I was wearing Waja shirt.
go go go. :)

Then, it's time to sell
Soya ~ Cincau ~
Okayy, I didn't really helped out, just kacauing them. xD
heheh. :)

Every participants were so desperate for medals. 

So, they got to RUN for it. :)
Lucky I got a koperasi pass. HAHAHA.
okay. shh. :)








Okayy, here goes so k ler fair pics. :)
Camwhore. (Y)
Pei-Nie likes him. :)
Joey and Pui Wei ? 
No lor. is ...
Foong and Pui Wei lah. :)

Lonely ? o_o
Okay, add some ppl in. :)

And it ended.
Wait, haven't.
We had plan.
Makan at 212 and pergi swim. :)

Kok Ming should have joined us. :/
okay, I don't wanna crap more,
it's already very long.
Stay tuned. :) 

-ciao-

Comments

  1. What kai huey ran with such funny pose....?? XD XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering