Chess competition again.

First of all. Start this post with ..
Shee Ean. (: My first shot.

Jia Wei. 

Going to SAB by teacher's car. 

Stupid police make us late. -__-

And here we are.


SAB. :D



Timetable for four days. 

Canteen.


Unknown vs My friend. (:

Samuel Chan. The standing guy. First in Zon Sentul.

The hall.

 For fun. -.-


Everyone is top 12 in their zon.

They are checking pairing.

Stupid book costs rm 4. 
When I asked him for the book, he said
' If you want to buy, rm 4. '
-__- 
You are the one who said we MUST buy and you said like I can decide to buy or not.

Friend from Sekolah Bukit Jalil.

First in Zon Bangsar. From Sekolah Bukit Jalil also.


0.0

The leng chai. :)

Saman. Cool. x)

 I guess there is a house burning.

Behind the building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have no idea why I update this, but yea, just take a look

Ouch

Wish you could fill in the blank