Anti-Smoker

Waiting my mom to fetch me as usual.
But it is kinda late compared to last time.
Everyone was home I guess.
Some went back by taxi, bus, van and so on.
And here come some smokers. ):
Yea, Malay smoker.
This picture is pretty suit them. 
But they are uglier than this guy. (:
It is kinda normal to see all these smoker walking around.
But today, they came near me and sat around me. -__-
wth.
The smells was disgusting. Eww. 
Of course, I ran away. (:
Scare mah.
What I can do is just hope curse.
  Cursing they will become ...

when they are old. (:
Aha, I have an idea.
Next time, I am going to bring ...

no smoking sign
to school and show it to the smoker nearby. :)
HAHA, I wonder I will alive or not
if I do so. :)

Comments

  1. speak English when you bash smokers. it makes you sound like we should really care. as opposed to being another xeno i need to phobe about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have no idea why I update this, but yea, just take a look

Ouch

Wish you could fill in the blank