Snatch thieves, fuck you !

Well, today wasn't my day, definitely. hahaha. :/
and twisted my ankle. haiz.



nah, wasn't really my fingers and ankle.
Myyyyyyy phone's glass is cracked. -___-
fml and fuck those who caused it too.

Somehow, the phone managed to stay alive although the whole glass cracked.
Terrrrrrrrible experience.
To be frank, the thieves should act smarter.
They shouldn't send a 14 / 15 years old Malay kid to snatch my phone,
while the older one staying on the motorbike. 
If they had just reverse it, they probably playing around with my phone by now.
Well, thanks to their stupidity but I gotta replace the whole glass with my parents' money. 
haiz.
I know it wasn't their fault for being poor, but they do not need to snatch from others.
They sure go fuck themselves and commit suicide.
hahah, nah, I will just bring a really super duper hyper sharp scissor with me and
super stab them till death.
hahha, gotta ask lecturer about this, if it's really like what the els book written,
'can't be liable without mens rea and self defence etc etc'
I will definitely hope for another visit from them next time.
Well, of course without them having any weapon.
#justsaying.

So gotta say hi to sista's phone in the meantime.
The cover is kinda gay. hahha. wtf. -.-

kthxbai. nothing to do here. 







Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering