Hi July

Suddenly feel like blogging. hahha, i have no idea why. =x

It's July already. :/
Yet, it still seem like the first day I left my high school as the time did not pass at all.
Anyway, my final exam is coming sooooooo sooooooooooon.
3 months ?
Yea, about that.
Although I am just taking 2 subjects, 

yet I am not ready for the exam.
hahha. 
Econ is fine for me, but not law.
Shitty paper ever. 
3 essays in 1 hour 30 mins. -___-
So far, I only managed to finish 2 essays in that limited time
and it is only open book test. 
rawrrrr.
HOW LAHH.
haha, dk lah, hope things turn out better when time comes.

For chess

nothing much but as a deco. hahha.
I think I gotta discipline myself by reread it whenever I am free.
hahah, I am always free. -__-

OHYA.
Before I end this post. 
Just wanna tell you guys that I lied
that idk why I wanna blog.

ACCTUALLY
I am just truing to blog with a larger screen display. :)

Errr, sorry to tell you all.
I errrr
lied AGAIN. HEHEHH. :D

Thee real purpose of this post is just to update you guys about my current life. :)
hehehe, double layer lies.
err, people called it 
LIEception.
hahha. -.-
Idk, just crapping around. 

Okay lah, see ya. :)
Will blog next time.
Do miss me and my blog.
ciaooo. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering