Great memories


So fast. It already one year. (;
Okay, I'm so sorry that I'm kinda forgot until Ee Ching reminded me.
Anyway, HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY !
Everyone should having their busy life to live on.
But it's great when you stop for a while and recall back all those sweet memories.
So, lets see ...
This is my very first time visited ob.
Standard 4.
Found me ?
HAHA, I zoomed in myself already ...
Two girls beside me = my bodyguard XD -_-
I guess it was hot and sunny that time. Everyone's eyes were small like they ain't open their eyes at all.
I took about 10 mins to look through all those faces
and I can't recall even a single person.
Maybe I'm just too young that time. =/
Ohhh ya, the only thing I could recall is this camp was tough for me.
because I can't speak English that time.
Not completely lah.
Okay, lets skip this to ...

Second time. (:

So, peeps, try to find me. It is a task for you guys. -_-

I know everyone in this pic. (:
Almost. -.-
Because we were divided into few groups.
So, not all I know, just some groups that did activities with my group.
There goes my group. (:
It contains 14 peoples.
Okay, not going to post too much of words here. 
Just wanna bring back some old photos to this post.
Basically where we live for ten days without hot water.
Rock Climbing. HAHA, I still remember I left a bit more then bo energy jor. =x
This is extremely fun. (: I remembered I stopped and stay there for a while when going
down. Reason : forgot




HAHA, Azmi

I still keep it, but just didn't wear.
School tak beri.
So, that's all. (:
More photos search in fb.
Lazy to steal people's photos and post here jor. :D
bye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering