Hang out with 5 Science 1 2011


Yo peeps. (:
Hmm, no offense but this blog just for my friends.
There is no need to promote my blog to others. -.-

So, yea, as usual, had breakfast with friends before departing.
Lost to Yvonne this time
I am the second one who finished my meal. -.-
So, she got to take the photo.
See, more ppl joined this time. (:
After that, went to Foong's hse for awhile since we are too early. -.-
Kena stepped. -.-
Not going to tell what I kena step. -.-

Went to KLCC first.

That's why I am proud being a guy. (Y)
After that, walked to Pavilion.
hehe, first time I can lead them go. :D
Super Duper Hyper Ultra PROUD larh. hehe. (:
OMG, feel like getting one for my very first car. xD


And we go makan Snowflake. :D
Babi lama nak cuba jor.
And it is nice as like what others said. :D
Babi nice. (:

And guess what.
We really watched X-Men First Class. :D :D :D :D :D
Although not all but at least got 10 ppl gua. :/
idk.

btw, thanks Yvonne and her parents for fetching me back.
Her parents even talk crap with me. xD
Alright, that's all for today.
Tiring. :/
This is why I prefer to upload my pics in my blog than facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish you could fill in the blank

Too bad if you don't know chinese

Ouch