Post Exam & Europe Trip 2015

Sunset.
Phew, wasted 1 hour just to organise all those photos.
Disaster! 
Oh ya, lol. Heyy people. It's time for another really long post.
When is the last time i make a long ass post, i wonder? ._.

9 months has passed, and I have done with my degree, 
provided I didn't fail any of my papers. lol.
Touchwooooooood!
Btw, result is out tomorrow, so wish me luck okay?
Old readers be like,
"I thought you said you don't need luck?"
 Exception k? cuz papers are really tough. :(

This was the night of my last paper, aka equity and trust.
and we didn't really celebrate but merely have dinner together and
have a movie night at Norris's place.

So, there was like 3 days gap between my last papers and europe trip, and
I was supposed to chill at my home, but NO.
Dash and Bryan chan were like,
COME BRISTOL.
And I went to Bristol right after the movie night.
Okay lah, maybe 4~5 hours later. xD
But still, I barely had any sleep, not to mention I didn't sleep
the night before my last paper. x_______x
But I had fun during my visit in Bristol,
Talk cock, Chappie time,Bryan-chan's nasi lemak, etc.
After I was back in Liverpool, still need to layan Kim Woon. 
Ahhh, there goes my sleeping time.
And I still have not pack my luggage for Europe trip. T__T
So I think, in three days, I almost didn't sleep. lol.

Okayyyy, let me introduce the members for this trip.
Nah ^, see yourself.
lol, no lah, so there is 
me, of course lol,
Norris on my right,
Lai Sheng, Kah Yan, and Min Qian.

Jia Qin was like,
Cuz she is not cool enough. xD
Oh ya, I dont remember mentioning Jia Qin in my blog tho, 
Sec, let me find a photo to show you how she looks like.
HAHAHHAHAHHA
can't find any in my photo stream but this will do. :D

Anyway, our first stop will be Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Since I didn't bring slr with me, totally have no mood to take any photos.
So, what I can do is just steal Lai Sheng's photos. hahaha. paiseh.
Amsterdam's Royal Palace.
 
Typical me, helping Kah Yan to take photos of her.
Here is the thing, since Kah Yan always wanted to take solo photos, 
we were like,
From now on, whenever anyone request to take a solo photo,
the others will selfie first. lol.
So, dont be surprised if there is always minus one in all those selfies.
Visited Red Light district, since Min Qian want to know
what kind of people will walk into the shop.
btw, it is prostitute service and it costs around 180 euro. lol.

We visited Amsterdam's windmill the next day.


Spent like half a day in the village to make the bus ticket worth!
Can't really remember what happened back then, but
what I can recall is,
I always try to embarrass Min Qian by talking Cantonese to her whenever
Hong Kong people passes by since she cant speak Canto properly. lol.
 Ahh shit, probably need to stop making fun out of her,
since she PMS alot nowadays.
Only serious talk allowed, like how she shoot me. :x
lol just kidding, it is not like i give a shit about it. 
 Maybe I will talk about it later, but let me finish my photos first lol.
Central station.

2nd stop, Brussels, Belgium.




I actually dont remember the name for all those places, lol.
You just gotta google it yourself i guess. :p
Brussels was hot and sunny! This is the place where the nightmare starts,
for them, not me cuz I have umbrella. lol.
We also met Jia Qin at night while we were looking for foods in town.
lol, thanks to her and some other reasons, most of the restaurants were closed
and we were forced to have waffles as dinner. :(
Lanci Jia Qin said we not cool enough, rather travel with her friend and not with us. aiks.
The worst part is she so kamsap,
Friend also no intro to us. apa ni.

Before we leave Brussels,
 

3rd stop, Berlin, Germany.
Paiseh.
 



The most memorable moment in Berlin is when we discover the food named
Currywurst. Best curry ever!
Here is the example of solo and selfie photo. lol.


4th stop, Prague, Czech Republic.
This is where I started taking photos.
haha, somehow found a reason/motivation to do so.
But seriously, phone camera can only do so much. Ah damn.
And sorry for not organising the photos cuz there are two albums,
one is from my phone and one is I steal from whatsapp, so
the order of the photos is kinda messed up. lol.


 

 
 







Prague is one of those places that I like.
Foods are cheaper and, more importantly, nicer.
Furthermore, we rented an apartment which have swimming pool!
lol, best way to waste time. The only drawback is that
it need around 30 mins to go to town by trams.

5th stop, Budapest, Hungary.
I dont know why, but we somehow managed to covered, i think, 90% of places of interest
in just 2 days. lol.
Day and night views are both awesome!
Although for night view, it is just me, Lai Sheng and Kah Yan.






Typical me, avoiding the power of sun by using umbrella.







After dinner, Min Qian is like,
fuck you all, I aint walking anymore, I need to go back and sleep and wifi and shit and bath etc.
So Norris have to teman her, while we three went out to explore and 
take more photos.







And we ended our day by having kebab for supper.

6th stop, Geneva, Switzerland.
Everything is expensive, my expression be like...

But there are so much for me to shoot.
where are you, d300s? T_T
But I am quite surprised, I still can take good photos,
after stop photography for like 2~3 years.
Okay, maybe it is still trash lol, idk you are the jugde in the end of the day. lol.



After we reached, we straight away go explore because we have free transport card 
from the hotel. xD




The next day.




If Kah Yan saw this selfie, she will be like
是这样的啦,我只能站后面,男尊女卑!
Kah Yan's 口头禅.






Contrast.
Oh ya, this photo reminds me of something.
Just fyi, I am currently belongs to the left side of the photo above. lol.
Totally forgot to tell Jlice even though I told her that she will be the first one to know. 
Oh welllllllllllllllllllllll.
Anyway, if you read this, thanks for the souvenir from italy!
Okay, continue blogging.




7th stop, Vienna, Austria.
This stop is kinda weird, cuz we only stay there for one night. xD
aka no need to go anyway!
Spent most of our time chilling in the apartment as we are all too tired.
We tried to go several places but most of them were closed. lol.


8th stop, Rome, Italy.
Complicated place, interesting and beautiful buildings but 
the people there is just too complicated.
First, it was hot like no tomorrow, and I dont see, or rarely see, any local there lol.
Most of them are foreign workers.
And if you are going to Rome, be extra careful,
the way they can steal your stuffs are indescribable. 
Norris bag gone missing magically.
The bag literally sat besides us and we were in a non crowded train station waiting for train to
Florence.
It was so hot that I dont even want to take photos, good thing is
Lai Sheng took alot of photos and he went to the places where I didnt go. lol.
You want to see those photos?
Haha too bad, I lazy to post here, and you all are stucked with my photos because
this is my blog, not lai sheng's. :p




Guess how much for each painting?
10 EURO EH!
Eh bro, let me drawing pls.
I can draw better and it only costs 9 euro.


















9th stop, Florence, Iltay.
Another weird, but most memorable place, in a bad way of course. lol.
Good thing never happens.
But the pizza there is really nice, and the price is okay.




Somehow, the apartment we rented is foc. 
As the owner forgot to clean the house before we arrived.
So he is like,
I am sorry, just stay here for free.
^ Scariest picture of the year!
At first, i didn't even notice this photo, until Norris told me about it.
After he mentioned, I was kinda scared to go toilet. xD
So, best plan is to ask someone to walk with me across the hallway.

The weird part is,
the moment I walked up the stairs and saw that picture,
whole apartment just blackout and it scared the shit out of me!
After investigated only realised is electric failure.
Ah shittt, but seriously, the timing couldn't be better.
Right at the moment I look into the eye of the lady.
But kinda glad that it doesn't happened when I was in the toilet.
If not, I might just die from shockness. lol.

lol. Lets stop here for now. 
Too tired to continue. x____x
I ain't drinking monster to continue blogging lol.


Okay, continue.

10th stop, Venice, Italy.
 Where taxi and bus are ships, and not cars.
Spent 4 days here!
Even though there are not much to visit.
It is more of a place to enjoy holidays.






















11th stop, Milan, Italy.
Another one day trip. 
But we managed to cover quite alot of places. Somehow. lol.












lol. Stopped by and played basketball with long pant. 
The worst part is, I can only bath on the next day as we are spending a night in the airport. lol.


12th stop, Barcelona, Spain.
HOT!
FLAMING HOT!
No joke. Initially, we planned to visit around 9 places, but 
it cut down to like 3~4 places due to the weather lol.
Never go Barcelona during summer. 
The condition is worse than Malaysia. :(



Beach is the best place, especialy during the night.


Kah Yan's dream place, but I dont find it interesting tho. lol
Because of the weather. I barely alive. x_x
Did I mention that I have to wear sport attire to cope with the wheather?
ah damn.




13th stop, Paris, France.
Last stop of our trip, and also the only place that I really know. lol.
It was hot but still managable.




Prettiest shopping mall yet.




5 euro per roll. lol.
expensive sia!





Spent 15 euro to see lisa jiejie. lol.
Not sure if it worth the money.


Managed to take some okay photos 
thanks to lai sheng photos
cuz my photos just died right after we reached the effiel tower. lol
Shouldnt have watch anime and youtube in the morning. 
Regret max!



Romantic place?
Nah, too crowded, and there are rubbish everywhere on the field. lol.
But there are couples kissing everywhere lol.
We even saw one couple kissed for like 3 hours maybe?
 lol I dont konw, dont quote me for that. :p





Andddd we are back to Liverpool.
Missed my room so much.
I mean my blanket lol.
Surprising for you all, not me, I dont miss dota at all tho lol.
Okay lah, let put it this way,
I miss those dota kaki and not dota. lol
Skyped right away when i reached home for like 30 sec. hahahha.

And i am back to normal routine. lol
Eat sleep anime dota etc.

Anddddd it is the end of the post?
Maybe, maybe not. lol
So result is going to release in any minutes, and 
i am just here blogging to kill time. 
Wish me luck!
Was going to share some kwok han's philosophy to you all ytd,
but langsung no mood to talk about it now lol.
So i am just going to end here.
If you managed to survived until this point, here are bonus videos for you.


Annd the last video is specially dedicated to Jia Qin.
For your birthday. lol
So, if you managed to reach here, dont watch first. watch tmrw.
If not,

lol. haha jk. just watch, cuz nothing special also. .__.

So, there you have it.
And for every Liverpool's nakama,
all the best!
kthxbai!

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering