Edinburgh & Aberystwyth trip and go watch 'Your Lie in April'


HOHOHOHO
Time for another post!
Which I should make like 2 weeks ago. lol.
How's life?
It's so weird that I have so much to write when I decide to make a post,
but when i do, all those ideas just goneeeeee, just like that. ._.
I'll try to blog like last time,
where i don't delete anything i write and just write whatever in mind.
Since this is the place where you get to know me, more I guess. lol.
Anyway, lets get rid of those photos first. 

Been to Edinburgh last week i think for like three days.
with these 4.

Comment on Edinburgh? COLD!
Way colder than Liverpool haha.
But it doesn't affect me that much, cuz I am still wearing the same jacket. 

Been to few places but I don't remember the places' name tho. :p
And, as you know, I didnt bring my camera here.
So I just simply took some photos with my phone and 
steal Norris' other's photos.
Scott Monument
Magic Cafe where Harry Potter was born.
Arthur's seat.
I thought Edinburgh takde mountain to climb.
Mana tau after Lake District also have to climb again. orz
Life so hard.


Anddd they said you will get the satisfaction after you climbed to the top. They said.
But to me, I rather spend those time watching anime lol.

Typical tourist group photo.

And then we went into a place where it demonstrates the power of illusion.


So, did I introduce my friends to you?
From left to right,
First, me of course, aka writer of this post, lol derrrrrrrrr
Second, Min Qian, aka the fat one. anddd still fat one. xD
Third, Norris, I think you all know lah, since I lepak with him for so long.
Fourth, Lai Sheng, aka the dai lou look guys.
Fifth, Bernice, no comment lol. 
Okay skip and go next.

So after Edinburgh, I went to Aberystwyth again. haha.
Was a weeeeeeeeird trip I can say lol,
Supposed to go on Monday. Prepared everything and ready to go.
Since I slept really late, I was so sleepy for the whole journey.
So my journey is like
Liverpool > Chester > Crewe > Shrewbury > Aberystwyth.
When I reach Shrewbury, I am like where is my bagpack?!
It is like 3 hours travel from Liverpool to Shrewbury.
I have no choice but to travel back to each station to find my bag. lol
Because I dont even remember where and when did I lost it.
Luckily there was a staff in Crewe, helped me to locate my bag.
Mana tau, I left my bag from the start of my journey, joke. 
This is not the weirdest part, the weirdest part is
I dont have the right ticket to travel, yet I am allow to lololol.
One of the staff in Chester told me my ticket I bought is May and not April.
I was quite surprised I was allowed to travel until Shrewbury.
Since even the ticket was a wrong one, I just called it a day 
and go back to sleep after I retrieved my bag.

I bought another ticket the next day to travel on Thursday instead.
Since I learnt from the last travel, I slept early and reached the station half hour before it departs.
I even asked the staff which station should I go to, and checked the sign board.
But I am just not allow to go to Aber smoothly I guess.
The train just go crazy and decided to go different places instead.
Anddd I reached Manchester for no reason.
GGWP.

But I still reached Aber at last.
Actually I go there to kill time. lol.
Basketball and chit chat.
So we have a story telling session where everyone need to tell their epic fail in their life.
Everyone has a good one to tell, except me lol.
What to do, life too simple and good, dont jealous please.
But sorry to say, CEO story too long, I, we, i mean i, nearly fall asleep. lol



They also played true or dare game. More like just dare game lol,
The dare on me is terrible so I will just zip my mouth on this. haha.
And the thing is, staying in aber is the only time i wear short in UK. lol
How I miss playing basketball and good hot weather in Malaysia.

Okay, now that all the photos are settled, time for real reason of making this post.
Just finished an anime called Your Lie in April. 

IT IS REALLY GOOOOOOOD THAT I HAVE TO MAKE THIS POST TO MAKE 
YOU
WATCH!
Even though I like adventure/super-unnatural-power anime,
you just cant reject this drama/romance type of anime. 
A bit feel like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. (Even though Sakurasou soundtrack still better imo)
Definitely make into my top 10 list of all time best anime.
So, JUST. GO. WATCH.
If it is not nice, I can do any favor for you, you name it.





haha, that's all I have to blog about.
Time to ciao. byebyebyebyebyebyebyebye.
I still remember friends who actually drop comment about my blog face to face.
Do feel free to do so even though it wont really affect my writing style tho. :p
KKKKK, really need to ciao d.
REMEMBER TO WATCH
K?

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering