Blogging, so last century hobby!

Manchester.

Heyy, I am back for another post.
Hmm, maybe I should say return instead. haha.
Sorry sorry sorry for not updating my blog anymore until now. 
Eh what, you dont care? :(
ANYWAY, it's good to be back I guess.
*back for only one post* ehem.

Lets start this post with my empty little room.

This is where I spend most of my time online-ing, dota-ing, sleeping, etc.
Oh ya, I have picked up a really bad hobby haha, which is playing dota. :p
There are pros and cons but i might regret my decision of playing dota after I got my 
final year result. haha but who cares right! :p
We even joined tournament, competing against other unis.
Although we lost, we had fun.

Ehem, kaykay back to topic.
If you havent know, let me show you my uni. 
Even though there is nothing much to show. lol





and some buildings around Liverpool.
More like around the town lol.








And then somehow, uni has a halloween party. 
Dont ask me when it was, i dont remember lol.
Self paint mouth. FOC.

Cosy costume. 


Andddddddd we skip to the part where chun san came to Liverpool to visit.
Totally forgot what festival it was. lolol.
Sorry for bad memories.




And then we had dinner at the Font.

Oh ya, the Font is my second home tbh. haha
I go there almost everyday for foods as it is just right behind my room. 
Food good, distance good, what to do.

Andddd we jump to the part where I visit Nottingham.
Empty field everywhere.

Got like 4th or 5th place for chess during Nottingham games.
Rusty.

I also visited Manchester. I mean MU.





If you think this statute is cool,

This is even better. lol.

And some random weird photos to waste our time while waiting for Jia Qin.






During christmas eve, we went to Metropolitan Church for...
I dont really know for what lol.

Siao Min Qian decided to listen to CNY song during Christmas. lol.
While doing assignment together.

Skip skip skip.
Skip to somewhere around 29 December where I went to London.

With Aber friends, aka reech and spoiled brats.
lol jk.






So there is a basketball game where you need to score like 3 or 5 times in order to win some prizes.
As a basketball player, I
couldn't even score 1 point. lol 
Shame on me BUT I blame it on the weather. Too cold.

Ok, skip.
Three weeks later, I went to Aber to kacau them lol.

Mini cinema where they sell foods and drinks besides the screen.







So let me introduce,
from left to right,
CEO gf, CEO, Pokka, Tiger, Me, Reech Sern, and Kah Yan.

After that, I went to Newcastle to visit Xuan Min.
 and noob Kim Woon. lol.






But the best thing is that
Cheap lakers shirt on sale!
*Lakers fangay here*

Jump to Cny where we, typical chinese kia, had dinner together and gamble together.

Ez 10 pounds in the bag.

I also went to London for the second time.
Initially is to go to Bran uni's Msia night, but it got cancelled last mins.
So we just walked around London and take photos, while the girls keep
taking selfie. Typical asian.



Expensive sia.

We also conquered Lake District.
Nice place to chill out but it is alittle too cold!








Annddd that's all for traveling.
So what do I do besides than traveling?
Library,

Eat,

Pool

Doto

and cook

Typical student life. lol.
It is all for this post, if you manage to survive and read the whole post,
i give you a like (y).

Anyway, crossed finger I will update more or this will be the last post of this blog.
haha. =x

Kthxbai!

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering