just another update

As you know, my class finally get the chance to go to Stadium Bola Sepak.
I was quite excited but I get bored as soon as I reached there.
omg, we have nothing to do expect sitting under the hot sun !
We walked around the stadium, went into a horrible toilet.
It was totally dark inside !
And someone said he heard a door inside the toilet suddenly closed !
Of course, we quickly get out when we heard that.
We also bought 'burger special' for breakfast.
After that, spent all the time snapping photo until the ceremony ends.
Oh ya, the bus driver definitely hate us ! haha
Only we knew why.
HAHAHA, ' Run for that bus ! '
Go to McD to have our lunch + celebrate boon's birthday.

Click Stadium Bola Sepak '10 / McD to view all the photo I took.
Don't complaint if the photo aren't as nice as you expect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese New Year. ;)

Just another boring weekday

Wondering